M & M Estate Service makes personal property liquidation as easy as possible.
Helping smooth transitions for executors and family members.
Showing kindness, caring, and compassion for the families.
Handling all property involved respectfully.
Handling all the Details
- Two day conducted sale.
- Organizing and displaying household contents for sale.
- Providing display tables and locking cases for valuables.
- Pricing items.
- Directional and safety signage.
- Advertising and promotion of the sale including newspaper ads.
- Website postings with photos.
- Emails to approximately 3,000 subscribers
- Outdoor signage.
- Get proper permits for the event.
- Qualified, knowledgeable and friendly staff members assist customers, answer questions and encourage sales.
- The commission comes out of the proceeds. No cash upfront.
How Do You Get Buyers to Attend My Sale?
We providing advertising and promotion of the sale. This includes newspaper ads, website postings with photos, email blast, and outdoor signage.
How Do You Know What Prices to Charge?
Our team has expertise in many fields including:
- Antique & modern furnishings
- Pottery, porcelain & glassware
- Books & paper items
- Paintings & prints
- General household goods & tools
We use the latest online research. We tap into network various field specialists. We assure you an accurate, fair market value of your general household items. This includes antique, collectible and higher-priced unique items that you have.
What Should I Throw Away? What to Keep?
Don’t throw anything away until you have met with us. “Everything” in the home can be sold at your Estate Sale:
- All common household items
- Cleaning products
- Old papers
- Many garage items
Why should I Hire M & M Estate Service?
We handle all the details so you won’t have to. We do this honestly, professionally, successfully and promptly. Our service includes:
- Accurate pricing
- Security as needed during the sale
What Happens After the Sale?
With home owner’s approval, unsold items that the family does not want keep we have delivered to a charity. Your home is swept and vacuumed, all counters wiped clean and the home is left empty.